Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ducky (2)


 Joy (3)


Max (3 months)


Sunshine (14 months)

Above is an individual picture of our precious kiddos....


Well, it's been a really long time since my last blog, and we've added two more children to the family! Sunshine was born on 10.22.07 and then less than a year later Max was born on 10.3.08. I had my tubes tied and here we are!

We are living in Gladewater and are almost finished building our first house! Chris is still working at the Social Security Administration and still running his business. I am still at home with the kids until they are all in school, and then I will start teaching again. In February Chris and I will celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary. Joy will be 4 in March and Ducky will be 3 in March. It's crazy how time flies by so quickly!! More later...












1 comment:

Shell n Chris Kopp said...

oh, its good to see a new post!