Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Peanut Butter Cookies


Well, about a year or so ago I was pregnant with Adam and home with the girls like any old day and got the urge to bake homemade cookies. I hardly ever bake anything unless it's around Thanksgiving or Christmas, which means I was out of flour, didn't have any brown sugar, or chocolate chips. I decided to search the internet for an easy way to make peanut butter cookies......and I found a great one. It's the easiest too, and I'm sure everyone has already known about this forever, but anyhow here's the recipe


1 cup peanut butter

1 cup sugar

1 egg


That's right! That's all you need!! Mix it altogether and roll into balls, use a fork to make the lattice looking top, sprinkle with a little sugar and bake @ 375 fr 8-11 minutes.....(9 works best for me).


Since then I can't seem to stop baking them! So if you would like to try them beware, they're addicting! I even tried to make another kind with all the usual baking good stuff and they didn't even taste like peanut butter cookies! So there you go! It's super easy and not a lot of clean up either! All my kiddos love them, with the exception of Maximus.....not big enough yet ;)

2 comments:

Shell n Chris Kopp said...

we have tried that recipe once, they are very delicious!!!

mzzterry said...

yummm. thanks for reminding me of this! haven't made it in years, but i love these!