Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sunshine stuck in the basketball net!
 Joy having a blast!

 Ducky after sliding!











The birthday girls!






Well, the girls had a great birthday party at Pump It Up. We had family and friends there and it was perfect! It's overwhelming to think we have a 4 year old and a 3 year old! And it's really overwhelming to think that Joy will be starting kindergarten in 2010! Once you have kiddos time sure does fly by! Nothing major has been going on at our house lately, just the same stuff that happens everyday. Sunshine is teething and is getting all 4 of her 1 year molars, no fun for anybody, but she has been sleeping more than I expected she would so that's great! Over spring break my friend Michelle and her two little boys came to visit! We had so much fun! It was great seeing them! Maximus will be 6 months old this month and I can't believe it!

3 comments:

Shell n Chris Kopp said...

so glad I got to see you too!! thanks for havin us!

Eternal Lizdom said...

Lins!!! You found me and now I found you!

Unknown said...

Found you through Liz and I was told I needed to reach out if I was going to make new friends and get people to read ME.

Anyway, as a father with a brood of 6 kids, your family of six sounds completely sane and eerily familiar.

So...hello! Cute family you have there! Come over and be my friend.

Please.

(or come read my blog..you don't even have to be a follower.)

Ps: Hi Liz!